tisdag 29 mars 2011

Coming to America



Dear international readers of the blogg'n,

I am a Swedish cartoonist, 38 years of age and quite well mannered. Or at least my mother says so. My graphic novel Hey Princess is out in the States, published by the fine gentlemen at Top Shelf Productions. The 9th to 10th of April I'll be at the MoCCA Festival i New York City, hanging out at the Swedish booth/stand/table signing my new, fresh off the boat mini comic and at the Top Shelf booth/stand/table signing Hey Princess. If you'd like to make an interview, pat me on the back for being awesome or invite me to join one of your amazing projects, this is your shot.

What else? I'll be on the panel Spotlight on the World at 3:30 on Saturday. You can see the entire panel lineup here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar